WATCH: 179 deaths laid at steel foundry’s door: The plant, which manufactured steel for mining and other projects around the globe, mostly employed workers from Dimbaza township and areas surrounding King William’s Town. The allegations are contained in the handwritten notes of a former employee who …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Too Early to Celebrate Decline in South Africa Rhino Poaching – MyPR.co.za - 21 February 2019
- PE Business News: Pressure rises for Cheetahs as PRO14 reaches business end - 21 February 2019
- Madibaz coach knows a tough road lies ahead – MyPR.co.za - 20 February 2019
- Mthatha News: SA photographer sells photo for record R1.7m - 20 February 2019
- Uitenhage News: Community’s Assistance Sought By Uitenhage SAPS [press release] - 20 February 2019