WATCH: 179 deaths laid at steel foundry’s door: The plant, which manufactured steel for mining and other projects around the globe, mostly employed workers from Dimbaza township and areas surrounding King William’s Town. The allegations are contained in the handwritten notes of a former employee who …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Driver arrested at scene of fatal accident in George - 21 April 2019
- Uitenhage News: Makita concrete cutter - 21 April 2019
- Mthatha News: WSU secures interdict amid chaos in Mthatha - 20 April 2019
- PE Business News: Atlas assists public during citizen’s arrest in PE - 20 April 2019
- Grahamstown News: Hefty sentences for 3 Grahamstown rhino poachers - 20 April 2019