The Hungry Souls in Africa: We’ve cut through the humidity of Durban, and dared the biting winds of Ladybrand on different occasions to get to King William’s town. On these various trips, our definition of “far” has changed drastically. When my husband, the Resident Minister …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019
- Missing Cape Town child reunited with family as search for missing PE boy continues – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019
- Flying – Team Sailing League Regatta - 8 December 2019
- Which tipples are the Bearded Gin Guy’s current faves? – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019
- PE police search for missing 7-year-old boy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019