Mdantsane City turns eight and exemplifies the changing face of township retail: Having celebrated its eight birthday in April, Mdantsane City now sprawls across a 9.8-hectare site close to the national road connecting East London and King William’s Town. It houses over 100 stores and draws foot traffic of more than 835,000 each …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Motsepe Foundation, businesses secure PPE for healthcare workers – Port Elizabeth Business News - 9 April 2020
- Eastern Cape policeman arrests suspects for robbing blind woman – Port Elizabeth in the News - 9 April 2020
- Coronavirus: Police chief warns those who flout the lockdown they could be arrested – Lockdown News - 9 April 2020
- Eastern Cape trauma cases down as alcohol ban kicks in – but the drinking continues – Port Elizabeth in the News - 9 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: PM Jacinda Ardern sticks with planned election date despite Peters’ lobbying – Lockdown News - 9 April 2020