Man found living in a Joburg wall is finally home with family in the Eastern Cape: The 45-year-old man arrived in King Williams Town in the Eastern Cape on Sunday. “This morning we woke up to the arrival of my brother in his black Adidas track-pants and a green and blue jersey. He is so happy he can’t stop talking‚” said his …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Saving water is everyone’s problem - 23 March 2019
- PE Business News: Ramaphosa’s investment drive paying off - 23 March 2019
- Makhanda News: Saving water is everyone’s problem - 23 March 2019
- Mthatha News: WE PAY RATES BUT GET NOTHING - 22 March 2019
- Madibaz prove success story in SWD cricket – MyPR.co.za - 22 March 2019