Man found living in a Joburg wall is finally home with family in the Eastern Cape: The 45-year-old man arrived in King Williams Town in the Eastern Cape on Sunday. “This morning we woke up to the arrival of my brother in his black Adidas track-pants and a green and blue jersey. He is so happy he can’t stop talking‚” said his …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Like father like son… except when it comes to voting for this Mthatha duo - 25 May 2019
- Bhisho News: Helen Sauls-August ready for the Bhisho hot seat - 25 May 2019
- PE Business News: Terminal/Refinery/Distribution (Terminal Operations) positions sought by Candidate #282385762 from Port Elizabeth, South Africa - 25 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 – “Bring my Leg” - 25 May 2019
- Alex Concert Band 2013 – October [video] - 25 May 2019