If it feels like SA traffic is getting worse, that’s because it is: In 2013, Capetonians and Port Elizabeth citizens comprised the biggest number of commuters using private cars, while those in Buffalo City (East London, King William’s Town and Bisho) used taxis the most. (Note Buffalo City, Mangaung [Bloemfontein] and …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 1 Bedroom House to Rent in Summerstrand – Port Elizabeth in the News - 7 December 2019
- South African logistics startup Droppa receives funding from IDF Capital for expansion – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 December 2019
- More victims come forward in case of PE couple accused of duping investors – Port Elizabeth in the News - 6 December 2019
- Before the start – Team Sailing League Regatta - 6 December 2019
- Families living in classrooms for 18 years to be relocated – News from GroundUp - 6 December 2019