Doctors stung in ‘fake’ sick note allegations: Two King William’s Town doctors have been accused of selling backdated sick certificates to workers of a well-known textile factory so they could justify bunking work. This is after Da Gama Textile factory bosses hired a private investigator to go …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Donkin Street Port Elizabeth - 26 February 2020
- Cricket-Warner says Australia on track for T20 World Cup success – Port Elizabeth in the News - 26 February 2020
- Say Sawabuna To South Africa With Special Business Class Fares On South African Airways – Port Elizabeth Business News - 25 February 2020
- Violence in the house can never be condoned in a parliamentary democracy - 25 February 2020
- Smith, Warner to face Cape Town demons – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 February 2020