Doctors stung in ‘fake’ sick note allegations: Two King William’s Town doctors have been accused of selling backdated sick certificates to workers of a well-known textile factory so they could justify bunking work. This is after Da Gama Textile factory bosses hired a private investigator to go …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: ANC struggle stalwart Thobile Mhlahlo dies - 19 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Workers disrupt Cosatu #MayDay rally in Mthatha - 18 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Crime Intelligence operation yielded good results - 18 May 2019
- PE Business News: Mpofu confident EFF will be ANC’s biggest opposition - 18 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 – On the Road Again - 18 May 2019