Doctors stung in ‘fake’ sick note allegations: Two King William’s Town doctors have been accused of selling backdated sick certificates to workers of a well-known textile factory so they could justify bunking work. This is after Da Gama Textile factory bosses hired a private investigator to go …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: No military will be deployed in EC as yet to fight gangsterism - 16 July 2019
- 10 iconic spots to take #sharethebay Instapics – Featured Blog - 16 July 2019
- Mthatha News: TREE BRANCH KILLS 10 YEAR-OLD PUPIL! - 16 July 2019
- Gannets in Algoa Bay - 16 July 2019
- King Williams Town News: 4 Bedroom House for Sale in Club View - 16 July 2019