Bizarre: Meet SA Homeless Man Who Lives In The Crack Of A Wall: Bizarre! if I must say. Ever since Shiyani arrived in Johannesburg from King William’s Town in Eastern Cape, he has comfortably fitted himself in the crack of a wall on Commissioner Street opposite the Johannesburg Central Police Station. Read Also …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage in the news: Operational duties yield good results in the Uitenhage Cluster - 22 January 2018
- Mthatha news: NFD wrap: Cosmos slump continues as they lose to lowly Uthongathi - 22 January 2018
- Water and Sanitation Minister Missing in Action - 22 January 2018
- PE in the news: Film producer with a mission - 22 January 2018
- Bhisho news: Bhisho education officials set to visit worst and best performing schools - 21 January 2018