Bizarre: Meet SA Homeless Man Who Lives In The Crack Of A Wall: Bizarre! if I must say. Ever since Shiyani arrived in Johannesburg from King William’s Town in Eastern Cape, he has comfortably fitted himself in the crack of a wall on Commissioner Street opposite the Johannesburg Central Police Station. Read Also …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Aactivists embody the spirit of Madiba on Mandela Day - 18 July 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Youth give blind woman’s house a makeover on Mandela Day - 18 July 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Civil societies ask government to change birth registration rules - 18 July 2018
- PE in the news: Johannesburg mayor says nabbed cash-in-transit suspect works for ANC - 18 July 2018
- PE Business in the news: It’s Time to Re-humanize Philanthropy - 18 July 2018