Bizarre: Meet SA Homeless Man Who Lives In The Crack Of A Wall: Bizarre! if I must say. Ever since Shiyani arrived in Johannesburg from King William’s Town in Eastern Cape, he has comfortably fitted himself in the crack of a wall on Commissioner Street opposite the Johannesburg Central Police Station. Read Also …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE in the news: Flying squad recover hijacked vehicle, Port Elizabeth - 22 April 2018
- Disability no hindrance to ability - 22 April 2018
- Mthatha news: Cosmos sinks hapless Bucks - 22 April 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: One in three Bay applicants pass driver’s licence tests - 22 April 2018
- Bhisho news: Deliver, or face protests – Masualle - 21 April 2018