BCM orders families out: Nonkoliseko Qwabe, 40, from King William’s Town, moved into one of the municipal houses in 2001 with her late husband, Xolani Hlithane, who died in December 2013. She said she would move out but BCM “must give us alternative shelters”, as she had …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Siya Kolisi Thanks South Africa for “Unbelievable Support” on Trophy Tour – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 November 2019
- Matt Bromley On Invite List For Prestigious Eddie Aikau Invitational Big Wave Event – MyPR.co.za - 11 November 2019
- War Room needed to fight drought - 11 November 2019
- Emigration, ‘semigration’ contributing to Gauteng’s weak residential market – Port Elizabeth Business News - 11 November 2019
- OPINION: Open letter to Mbuyiseni Ndlozi – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 November 2019