‘Bank robber’ tops ANC list: We continued arming our people‚ arming the masses‚” he said. “So I was caught in King William’s Town and I was sentenced in 1994 to seven years. I served those years then applied for a presidential pardon. “It was not only me but with many …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 4 Bedroom House For Sale in Walmer, Port Elizabeth for R4 250 000 [video] - 16 February 2019
- Makhanda News: 2,000 students across SA to be awarded CETA bursaries - 16 February 2019
- Guest review from J. Mafukati. – Featured Blog - 15 February 2019
- Bhisho News: Opposition rips into EC Premier Phumulo Masualle’s Sopa ‘whitewash’ - 15 February 2019
- PE Business News: Isuzu trucks in successful relocation to new premises - 15 February 2019