‘Bank robber’ tops ANC list: We continued arming our people‚ arming the masses‚” he said. “So I was caught in King William’s Town and I was sentenced in 1994 to seven years. I served those years then applied for a presidential pardon. “It was not only me but with many …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Compare Car Insurance For You – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2018
- Uitenhage News: Is Pote Human the right man for Bulls? - 12 December 2018
- Madibaz star receives national Sevens contract – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2018
- Summer Nathi ready to rock in Nelson Mandela Bay – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2018
- Mthatha News: Yass!! SA Express launches direct flight from JHB to Mthatha - 12 December 2018