‘Bank robber’ tops ANC list: We continued arming our people‚ arming the masses‚” he said. “So I was caught in King William’s Town and I was sentenced in 1994 to seven years. I served those years then applied for a presidential pardon. “It was not only me but with many …
Source: “King Williams Town” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ironman 2019 Leg Up - 21 May 2019
- Bhisho News: South Africa: Bhisho Ratepayers Rebel - 21 May 2019
- Morty, the tame Cheetah in Kragga Kamma Game Reserve [video] - 21 May 2019
- Things have changed in Political Activism [video] - 21 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 – Algoa Bay - 21 May 2019