The image below was sent to my via WhatsApp from a reliable source who says that the cause of the accident in which one life was lost, was the driver trying to avoid a large pothole in Stanford Road.
Just last night the Kindergarten Kids (our Ward Councillors) were having their usual huff and puff at each other in council and NOT standing together and making our city work.
Maybe they will now put their petty little fights aside and concentrate on the simple mantra; “City First, Citizens Second, Me Last!”
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 103rd SS Mendi Anniversary - 20 February 2020
- 75 Applications For Own Energy Use Approved - 20 February 2020
- Businesses need to remain resilient and agile - 20 February 2020
- Nelson Mandela Bay River Mile - 20 February 2020
- This Week’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 AND a Bit - 20 February 2020