The annual Spar Ladies race took place on 5 May 2012. A tradition of the fun race is that men may take part only if they look the part. Of course this offers a great opportunity for one like myself to showcase this “aberration” or “predilection” that certain men have for making themselves pretty.
Only joking guys, really, maybe, could be, whatever.
Today we bring you two images of brave men looking the part – if you know their names please post them in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- What will happen to tourism After COVID-19 - 8 April 2020
- SABC to air school lessons - 8 April 2020
- Calls for rape apologist to be removed as Minister - 8 April 2020
- Minister Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams’ pocket spanked for Coronavirus COVID-19 lockdown lunch - 8 April 2020
- Locally developed low-cost Salutaris bag mask ventilator - 8 April 2020