Heinz Toperczer, is the Austrian man who captured the dramatic images of local tour operator Rainer Schimpf (Expert Tours and AB Marine) in the mouth of a Brydes Whale around 25 Nautical Miles off the coast of Port Elizabeth during February 2019.
Toperczer lives in Breitenau, Steiermark, Austria and was in Port Elizabeth on the very first Sardine Run tour of the 2019 season. Tour Operator and experienced diver, Schimpf, has been conducting these tours for in excess of 15 years and resident in South Africa for over 20 years.
More Video and info on PE’s ‘Jonah’ here: Sometimes Rainer is Photographed more than close to a Whale’s Mouth
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Siya Kolisi thanks South Africa for “unbelievable support” on Trophy Tour - 11 November 2019
- Home Affairs relaxes travel requirements for child tourists - 11 November 2019
- R1.2 Billion Investment into next generation bakkie - 11 November 2019
- Alumni celebrated at 10th annual awards - 11 November 2019
- Bloody Hell Springboks – Why is (some of) PE so Miff Wiff You? - 11 November 2019