Leaving the Port Elizabeth Harbour through Fleming Street checkpoint I noticed a female security guard wearing a face mask.
“Why do you wear that?” I enquired
“I don’t want to breath the manganese!” was the answer.
Frankly My Dear, Transnet Doesn’t Give a Damn.
Editor: More info here – Manganese Ore – Just say “NO!”
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- City of Cape Town moves to evict occupiers of old circus school – News from GroundUp - 15 December 2019
- Sharing the magic of mosaics – Port Elizabeth Business News - 15 December 2019
- Six-year old wounded in PE shooting – three arrested – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 December 2019
- What Time is it? - 15 December 2019
- Two gang members arrested for attempted murder: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 December 2019