Leaving the Port Elizabeth Harbour through Fleming Street checkpoint I noticed a female security guard wearing a face mask.
“Why do you wear that?” I enquired
“I don’t want to breath the manganese!” was the answer.
Frankly My Dear, Transnet Doesn’t Give a Damn.
Editor: More info here – Manganese Ore – Just say “NO!”
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Madibaz sport director to attend World Student Games – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2018
- Secure our oceans, before it’s too late - 20 November 2018
- I Wanna Let my Hair Down - 20 November 2018
- The Multi-Coloured One - 20 November 2018
- Late payments killing small business development and jobs - 20 November 2018