Leaving the Port Elizabeth Harbour through Fleming Street checkpoint I noticed a female security guard wearing a face mask.
“Why do you wear that?” I enquired
“I don’t want to breath the manganese!” was the answer.
Frankly My Dear, Transnet Doesn’t Give a Damn.
Editor: More info here – Manganese Ore – Just say “NO!”
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Effective sentencing for car thieves in Uitenhage - 25 May 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Shackled Lungisa makes bid for bail - 25 May 2018
- PE in the news: SRK Contamination Expert Sheds Light On Protecting Groundwater Quality - 25 May 2018
- Bhisho news: Mhlathi calls on Bhisho lawmakers to use public hospitals - 24 May 2018
- Mthatha news: South Africa: Wild Coast Road – Communities Have Been Consulted - 24 May 2018