Leaving the Port Elizabeth Harbour through Fleming Street checkpoint I noticed a female security guard wearing a face mask.
“Why do you wear that?” I enquired
“I don’t want to breath the manganese!” was the answer.
Frankly My Dear, Transnet Doesn’t Give a Damn.
Editor: More info here – Manganese Ore – Just say “NO!”
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda in the news: Andile Lungisa granted leave to appeal assault conviction - 19 August 2018
- Guest review from: Christel and Rachelle. – Featured Blog - 19 August 2018
- Bhisho news: Government rejects its obligation to provide decent schools – EE - 19 August 2018
- Mthatha news: Four gunmen storm Mthatha police station, execute prisoner - 19 August 2018
- PE Business in the news: Entry-Level Attorney / Lawyer in Port Elizabeth Salary (South Africa) - 19 August 2018