Leaving the Port Elizabeth Harbour through Fleming Street checkpoint I noticed a female security guard wearing a face mask.
“Why do you wear that?” I enquired
“I don’t want to breath the manganese!” was the answer.
Frankly My Dear, Transnet Doesn’t Give a Damn.
Editor: More info here – Manganese Ore – Just say “NO!”
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: Ghanaian striker reportedly joins Black Leopards - 20 November 2017
- Nelson Mandela Bay construction industry boost - 20 November 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: VW to invest further R375-billion in global factories - 20 November 2017
- SAPS urged to act swiftly on sabotage charges in NMB - 20 November 2017
- Spending a day in the Tsitsikamma – video – Featured Blog - 20 November 2017