Leaving the Port Elizabeth Harbour through Fleming Street checkpoint I noticed a female security guard wearing a face mask.
“Why do you wear that?” I enquired
“I don’t want to breath the manganese!” was the answer.
Frankly My Dear, Transnet Doesn’t Give a Damn.
Editor: More info here – Manganese Ore – Just say “NO!”
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 295 m2 Commercial Property For Rent in Walmer, Port Elizabeth for R75.00 per square meter [video] - 23 September 2017
- Bryan on the Manganese Ore - 23 September 2017
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse for sale in Shumbala, South End, Port Elizabeth [video] - 23 September 2017
- Grahamstown in the news: Sizani fraud case postponed until next year by PE court - 23 September 2017
- J-Bay in the news: Weather Update: Long weekend starts with light rain, high fire danger conditions in parts of SA - 23 September 2017