Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Julie ALBERT 11/19/14 North Atlantic Right Whales – Brydes Whale Algoa Bay by Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: A Brydes Whale Algoa Bay video selected by Expert Tours: Right whales are the most endangered of the great whales, with the North Atlantic population teetering around 500 individuals. Entanglements in commercial fishing gear and collisions with vessels are the number one killers of right whales. With only about 20 born to the population each […]
Read more here: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: Image from page 576 of “Canadian grocer January-June 1910” (1910) – more Sardine Run goodness curated by www.SardineRunPE.co.za Image by Internet Archive Book Images Identifier: cangrocerjanjune1910toro Title: Canadian grocer January-June 1910 Year: 1910 (1910s) Authors: Subjects: Supermarkets Grocery trade Food industry and trade Publisher: Toronto : Maclean-Hunter Pub. Co. - Contributing Library: Fisher – University […]
Read more here: Click HERE to submit your blog to be part of this daily feature.
CLICK HERE to get a daily digest of PE Goodness straight into your inbox with the MyPE Monday to Friday Newsletter.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cricket-England test trio to join Lions squad after South Africa triumph – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 January 2020
- Greenmarket Square refugees reject City of Cape Town’s offer of reintegration – News from GroundUp - 27 January 2020
- Cele says he will not tolerate femicide and abuse of women – Port Elizabeth Business News - 27 January 2020
- Stokes and Wood lead England to series win in South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 27 January 2020
- Rufane Donkin Primary construction project still incomplete - 27 January 2020