Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Johnny, your enthusiasm, dedication and commitment to the sport of Surfing is really appreciated by the district in which you reside. Since you first joined EP Surfing in 2008 you have been a hard working, hands on, loyal and a positive member of our Executive committee. For the past couple of years, you have been part of the SSA Board and we as NMB Surfriders, are proud of the work you do nationally.
You truly deserve this and we know you will continue to head SSA together with your Board of Directors and General Manager, in a successful and professional manner to ensure that Surfing continues to grow in SA.
Congratulations and Good Luck – you have made us very proud !!!!!!!”
ML – Yip, no doubting Johnny has served both EP and SA Surfing way and beyond the call of duty. Ou is dedicated beyond belief and puts plenty of hours in behind the scenes, making the missions to ensure everything runs smoothly. Well deserved appointment!
Everyone owes him a wave (or ten!)
(8ft x 26 1/4 x 4 1/4!)
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Like father like son… except when it comes to voting for this Mthatha duo - 25 May 2019
- Bhisho News: Helen Sauls-August ready for the Bhisho hot seat - 25 May 2019
- PE Business News: Terminal/Refinery/Distribution (Terminal Operations) positions sought by Candidate #282385762 from Port Elizabeth, South Africa - 25 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 – “Bring my Leg” - 25 May 2019
- Alex Concert Band 2013 – October [video] - 25 May 2019