Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Johnny, your enthusiasm, dedication and commitment to the sport of Surfing is really appreciated by the district in which you reside. Since you first joined EP Surfing in 2008 you have been a hard working, hands on, loyal and a positive member of our Executive committee. For the past couple of years, you have been part of the SSA Board and we as NMB Surfriders, are proud of the work you do nationally.
You truly deserve this and we know you will continue to head SSA together with your Board of Directors and General Manager, in a successful and professional manner to ensure that Surfing continues to grow in SA.
Congratulations and Good Luck – you have made us very proud !!!!!!!”
ML – Yip, no doubting Johnny has served both EP and SA Surfing way and beyond the call of duty. Ou is dedicated beyond belief and puts plenty of hours in behind the scenes, making the missions to ensure everything runs smoothly. Well deserved appointment!
Everyone owes him a wave (or ten!)
(8ft x 26 1/4 x 4 1/4!)
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Saving water is everyone’s problem - 23 March 2019
- PE Business News: Ramaphosa’s investment drive paying off - 23 March 2019
- Makhanda News: Saving water is everyone’s problem - 23 March 2019
- Mthatha News: WE PAY RATES BUT GET NOTHING - 22 March 2019
- Madibaz prove success story in SWD cricket – MyPR.co.za - 22 March 2019