The Roadworks at the intersection of Grahamstown Road and Trunk Road 63 (TR63) will commence on Thursday 15 May.
The Contractor will start erecting signs, (before Thursday), so that you will know where detours will take place.
Please find a “flyer” below, which I request you print a few copies and distribute to your drivers, friends and colleagues that use this route.
I will ask the Traffic Dept. to assist during rush hour. Extra Flag Ladies will also be in attendance.
Please drive with care!
John Lochhead, NDT
AECOM Engineer’s Representative, Africa
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Unabridged birth certificates no longer required for overseas tourists - 15 October 2019
- How to Recognise the Red Flags of Abuse - 15 October 2019
- Doughnut anyone? - 15 October 2019
- It appears that vegetarianism has not hit Johannesburg yet - 15 October 2019
- Hello MyJHB.co.za - 15 October 2019