Jesse Clegg, the son of iconic South-African musician Johnny Clegg, will be hitting up the bay on Tuesday, 13 December at 5:00 pm, along with Tailor, whose energy and diverse voice is a force to be reckoned with. They will be joined on stage by our very own Port Elizabeth singer / song writer, Charlie Finch.
It will be business as usual at Bridge Street Brewery, which will be open for trade to the public during the day, but closing at 3pm for sound checks before the show.
Tickets are available at Bridge Street Brewery or online at www.computicket.com. Tickets prices are R90 (pre-sold) and R110 at the door.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Surf the Crest (Safely) with a ‘Top Secret’ Electric Cruising Catamaran - 17 June 2019
- New career paths carved out for youth - 17 June 2019
- Geared up to Meet Growing International Demand - 17 June 2019
- Leading the way in youth development - 17 June 2019
- Atmospheric water generator produces up to 900 litres of water per day - 16 June 2019