The man accused of shooting schoolteacher Jayde Panayiotou is in need of a new lawyer.
This follows alleged hitman Sizwezakhe Vumazonke’s lawyer‚ Anne Swanepoel‚ being struck off the roll of attorneys after a court found she had stolen R90 000 from a client and his counsel.
Swanepoel was Faeez Ching’s attorney when he was accused of shooting dead his wife‚ Yan Huo-Ching‚ at their Port Elizabeth home in 2005.
At the time‚ Swanepoel told Ching she required at least R130 000 from him and this would include R100 000 for Advocate Terry Price SC. – Heraldlive
Source: RDM News Wire.
Latest posts by RDM Newswire (see all)
- Many tummies to fill at UDM election campaign launch - 14 September 2015
- I Didn’t write the exam says Danny - 10 September 2015
- PE woman fatally stabbed - 8 September 2015
- Rand hits historic low against dollar - 7 September 2015
- Rand to weaken past R14/$ soon - 7 September 2015