World’s Best Surfers Prepare for World’s Most Dangerous Wave: Mick Fanning (AUS), three-time WSL Champion and winner of the previous event in Jeffreys Bay, continues his personal year in 2016 and has elected not to surf Tahiti this season. He has been replaced by Dusty Payne (HAW). The final two positions in the …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Opportunity to prove ourselves says Kings coach Kempson ahead of Cheetahs clash – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 January 2020
- Calls for full forensic investigation into Jubilee Park Primary construction - 22 January 2020
- Doron Blackman - 22 January 2020
- Follow the Ladies – Team Sailing League Regatta - 22 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: Chief whip’s death a huge blow to city! - 22 January 2020