Watch An American’s Awesome South African Vacation (Thanks to SA Expats’ Recommendation!): “On the way back we stopped by Jeffrey’s Bay and Oudtshoorn (and met a few Ostriches)! It was so beautiful on that road trip. One of our favourite cafes on the trip was the Coffee Club in Mossel Bay. It had a quaint, 1950’s vibe, beautiful …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: South Africa: Taste Holdings CEO Lays Out Leaner, Meaner Starbucks Expansion - 19 July 2019
- Bhisho News: South Africa: Be Accountable Like Mandela, Public Protector Urges Provincial Executives - 18 July 2019
- Women’s Day dance showcase highlights the power of women – MyPR.co.za - 18 July 2019
- King Williams Town News: 3 Bedroom Townhouse for Sale in King Williams Town Central - 18 July 2019
- R6 billion budget cut for SAPS will cost lives - 18 July 2019