Watch An American’s Awesome South African Vacation (Thanks to SA Expats’ Recommendation!): “On the way back we stopped by Jeffrey’s Bay and Oudtshoorn (and met a few Ostriches)! It was so beautiful on that road trip. One of our favourite cafes on the trip was the Coffee Club in Mossel Bay. It had a quaint, 1950’s vibe, beautiful …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Second Bethelsdorp Police Station needed now, more than ever - 21 May 2019
- Makhanda News: 4 killed in Khayelitsha house fire - 21 May 2019
- Entries open for SA’s best boerewors recipe - 21 May 2019
- PE Business News: Henry Schein Chairman & CEO Stanley Bergman Shares Life Lessons with Meharry Graduating Class - 21 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 Leg Up - 21 May 2019