Thyspunt nuclear site at risk of seismic activity, Eskom concedes: Business Day reported that a geological study had concluded that it would be almost impossible to safely construct a nuclear power station at Thyspunt, near Jeffrey’s Bay, because of deep canyons in the bedrock hidden by sand and soft rock. Thyspunt …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Nice Guns Pumz – Team Sailing League Regatta - 15 November 2019
- Elephant seal arrival has Eastern Cape marine biologists baffled – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 November 2019
- Blitz’s PE boys hope to spark against Stars – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 November 2019
- All Eyes On Beyrick De Vries At The Vans Triple Crown In Hawaii – MyPR.co.za - 14 November 2019
- Blitz’s PE boys hope to spark against Stars – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019