Thyspunt nuclear site at risk of seismic activity, Eskom concedes: Business Day reported that a geological study had concluded that it would be almost impossible to safely construct a nuclear power station at Thyspunt, near Jeffrey’s Bay, because of deep canyons in the bedrock hidden by sand and soft rock. Thyspunt …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 6 Bedroom House for Sale in Chelsea – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 October 2019
- Ignore Brexit for a minute and look at these lion cubs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 October 2019
- Robin Peterson named interim head coach of Warriors – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 October 2019
- Phase one of first eco-friendly road in South Africa completed - 22 October 2019
- Fab Tanks Contribution to the World’s First Bank for the Business of Water – MyPR.co.za - 22 October 2019