Thyspunt nuclear site at risk of seismic activity, Eskom concedes: Business Day reported that a geological study had concluded that it would be almost impossible to safely construct a nuclear power station at Thyspunt, near Jeffrey’s Bay, because of deep canyons in the bedrock hidden by sand and soft rock. Thyspunt …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Just a Common Leap - 20 February 2020
- PE Bowling Club - 20 February 2020
- National government must intervene in Chris Hani District water crisis - 20 February 2020
- Killer Whale off the Starboard Quarter - 20 February 2020
- Take a Drive With Me – Govan Mbeki to New Brighton [video] - 20 February 2020