Thyspunt nuclear site at risk of seismic activity, Eskom concedes: Business Day reported that a geological study had concluded that it would be almost impossible to safely construct a nuclear power station at Thyspunt, near Jeffrey’s Bay, because of deep canyons in the bedrock hidden by sand and soft rock. Thyspunt …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: WATCH: ZODWA SHOWCASES 1 OF HER 4 WEDDING DRESSES - 15 July 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen launches Literacy Centres in Eastern Cape - 15 July 2019
- PE Business News: Transnet’s strike impasse at Port of Nqgura has debilitating impact on local economy - 15 July 2019
- JBay Winterfest: Big Wins, Big Upsets at the Corona Open JBay – MyPR.co.za - 15 July 2019
- Mthatha News: GOOD SAMARITANS HELP FAMILY - 15 July 2019