Sand artist sculpts a living on Port Elizabeth beaches: “I would like to establish myself here and if possible open branches in Jeffreys Bay and St Francis Bay. I enjoy doing sand art. It is cheaper than any form of art because we don’t buy the sand and water. It is a way of making an honest living.”
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Motsepe Foundation, businesses secure PPE for healthcare workers – Port Elizabeth Business News - 9 April 2020
- Eastern Cape policeman arrests suspects for robbing blind woman – Port Elizabeth in the News - 9 April 2020
- Coronavirus: Police chief warns those who flout the lockdown they could be arrested – Lockdown News - 9 April 2020
- Eastern Cape trauma cases down as alcohol ban kicks in – but the drinking continues – Port Elizabeth in the News - 9 April 2020
- Covid 19 coronavirus: PM Jacinda Ardern sticks with planned election date despite Peters’ lobbying – Lockdown News - 9 April 2020