Revolt Summer Surf Series — #NoSharksinOB: But patrols don’t cancel the risk; in July, 2015 Australian surfer Mick Fanning was attacked at Jeffrey’s Bay on South Africa’s East Cape. National Geographic ran a story titled: ”Surfer Attacked by Shark ‘Did Everything Right’ “, wherein …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- South African logistics startup Droppa receives funding from IDF Capital for expansion – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 December 2019
- More victims come forward in case of PE couple accused of duping investors – Port Elizabeth in the News - 6 December 2019
- Before the start – Team Sailing League Regatta - 6 December 2019
- Families living in classrooms for 18 years to be relocated – News from GroundUp - 6 December 2019
- Manufacturers join forces for sector development – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 December 2019