Perlemoen accused reveals sources of R800 000: Brown, who has moved to Jeffreys Bay, is the alleged head of a multimillion-rand perlemoen syndicate and faces charges which include racketeering. After being granted bail by the Port Elizabeth Magistrate’s Court on July 14 – the highest amount in Port …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- How to get more from your fuel tank – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: South Africa Tyre Market Report 2019: State of the Industry, Influencing Factors, Competition, Industry Associations, Competitive Landscape - 14 October 2019
- Working World Exhibition 2020 – MyPR.co.za - 14 October 2019
- Visit South Africa’s stunning Eastern Cape and KwaZulu Natal provinces for a ‘road trip of a lifetime’ – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 October 2019
- Winds of change for Bafana Bafana – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 October 2019