Perlemoen accused reveals sources of R800 000: Brown, who has moved to Jeffreys Bay, is the alleged head of a multimillion-rand perlemoen syndicate and faces charges which include racketeering. After being granted bail by the Port Elizabeth Magistrate’s Court on July 14 – the highest amount in Port …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Elderly couple robbed on their farm in Eastern Cape – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 February 2020
- Datatec unit acquires German telecoms consulting firm – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 February 2020
- The day Ford put us to work in its Port Elizabeth engine factory – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 February 2020
- Top Action Sports Event ULT.X Headed For Sun City – MyPR.co.za - 28 February 2020
- SAA continues to trade at the expense of the poor and the hungry - 28 February 2020