One-armed surfer wins third place in the Fiji Women’s Pro: I know I can compete well against these girls”. He also indicated he would likely surf at Jeffrey’s Bay in South Africa, where he survived a shark attack while competing in a final against fellow-Australian Julian Wilson previous year.
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Zonke Dikana – Biography, Songs & Love Life of the South African Singer – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 October 2019
- The Reason for the Steynsburg violence - 18 October 2019
- Zonke Dikana – Biography, Songs & Love Life of the South African Singer – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 October 2019
- Recall of IPTS grant funding to bankrupt Nelson Mandela Bay - 18 October 2019
- Go Jason – Team Sailing League Regatta - 18 October 2019