Mick Fanning still to decide on his future on the World Surf League tour despite returning for Fiji Pro: Three-time world champion Fanning took a break from the tour this season after a horror last year which included being attacked by a shark in competition at Jeffreys Bay, the death of his brother and breakdown of his marriage. Bells Rip Curl Pro 2016 Day 9 …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 17 Bedroom House for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 September 2019
- The FIA World Rallycross Championship Heads For Exciting Finish In Cape Town In November – MyPR.co.za - 17 September 2019
- Mob killings plague Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 September 2019
- NMB Employment Equity plan falls short, could result in R1.5-million fine - 17 September 2019
- Navigating triple eStrategy to success – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 September 2019