Kelly Slater talks about how he handles losing in brief video interview: This back-half leg of the tour is typically where Slater does his damage. So it will be interesting to see how he comes out in round 1 at Jeffreys Bay in July in his attempt to climb the ranks and (possibly) finish his tour career with that elusive 12th …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 17 Bedroom House for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 September 2019
- The FIA World Rallycross Championship Heads For Exciting Finish In Cape Town In November – MyPR.co.za - 17 September 2019
- Mob killings plague Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 September 2019
- NMB Employment Equity plan falls short, could result in R1.5-million fine - 17 September 2019
- Navigating triple eStrategy to success – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 September 2019