Kelly Slater talks about how he handles losing in brief video interview: This back-half leg of the tour is typically where Slater does his damage. So it will be interesting to see how he comes out in round 1 at Jeffreys Bay in July in his attempt to climb the ranks and (possibly) finish his tour career with that elusive 12th …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage in the news: Goodyear SA to invest R670m at Uitenhage factory - 24 June 2018
- Mthatha news: South Africa Government : Road Traffic Management Corporation on arrest of Mthatha motorist - 24 June 2018
- Bhisho news: Trufm’s 2018 tru Talent Awards - 23 June 2018
- King Williams Town news: Weather forecast forKing Williams Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 23 June 2018
- Let’s talk adventure with Tom Swartz, SURVIVOR SA castaway – Featured Blog - 23 June 2018