Kelly Slater talks about how he handles losing in brief video interview: This back-half leg of the tour is typically where Slater does his damage. So it will be interesting to see how he comes out in round 1 at Jeffreys Bay in July in his attempt to climb the ranks and (possibly) finish his tour career with that elusive 12th …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: Madikizela-Mandela loses claim to Madiba’s home - 21 January 2018
- Cruel EC Education Dept traumatizing progressed learners - 21 January 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Hunter weather: Upper Hunter tipped to swelter as region endures dry spell - 21 January 2018
- J-Bay in the news: Comedy, music the best medicine - 21 January 2018
- PE in the news: The one-off game, starting on Tuesday, will be staged under experimental playing conditions. - 21 January 2018