‘I was happy to disappear’: How Mick Fanning bounced back: As you get along with life, you realise it’s all in your head. In July you won the World Surf League event at Jeffreys Bay, the site of your shark encounter last year. How long does the high last from a win like that? When you win an event, it always …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Aactivists embody the spirit of Madiba on Mandela Day - 18 July 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Youth give blind woman’s house a makeover on Mandela Day - 18 July 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Civil societies ask government to change birth registration rules - 18 July 2018
- PE in the news: Johannesburg mayor says nabbed cash-in-transit suspect works for ANC - 18 July 2018
- PE Business in the news: It’s Time to Re-humanize Philanthropy - 18 July 2018