Art Brewer and Surfing’s Divine Prince of Decadence: And things certainly did get weird. After a turbulent stint in Durban, which included being chased by an angry mob and shooting out stop lights, they headed to Jeffreys Bay, which at the time was a tiny surf outpost in the middle of nowhere. After nearly …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: What you should go see at the National Arts Festival 2019 - 16 June 2019
- PE Business News: HOME AWAY FROM HOME: cozy, convienient, corporate - 16 June 2019
- Mthatha News: WSU takes legal action as students run amok - 16 June 2019
- Big interest in buffalo and hyena on Wildsfees auction – MyPR.co.za - 16 June 2019
- Sometimes the run is just a blur - 16 June 2019