Art Brewer and Surfing’s Divine Prince of Decadence: And things certainly did get weird. After a turbulent stint in Durban, which included being chased by an angry mob and shooting out stop lights, they headed to Jeffreys Bay, which at the time was a tiny surf outpost in the middle of nowhere. After nearly …
Source: “Jeffreys Bay” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Water crisis in Makhanda a microcosm of SA’s looming health catastrophe – expert - 26 March 2019
- Algoa Bay from the Air - 26 March 2019
- Mthatha News: Manhunt launched for foiled Mthatha gunmen - 26 March 2019
- King Williams Town News: Long term forecast forKing Williams Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 26 March 2019
- PE Business News: Naspers to list internet assets in Europe - 26 March 2019