Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
It’s Cool in the Cape by BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog:
The horrible south Easter has been blowing in the Cape – the Cape Doctor they call it.
And we surely need the doctor in our family right now. My prayers and good wishes are with all my family members currently in hospital: my sister Ingrid, my uncles Peter and Bully, Sebastians’s Dad …. I have forgotten that I too am ill!
The weather has cooled down too. I like that! And the Cape is always cool … I am home for a few weeks.
Tonight, I speak to the Rotary Club which hosted me to the USA in 1974. And the weekend is the 40th Reunion of the HHH class of 1975. I shall share my story there too. I am Happy, Humbled and HonourED.
Thank you to everyone who makes it possible for me to travel and for the invites that keep coming in for me to share my story.
Hopefully, the more I speak, the more people will learn about this horrible disease of CBD. Someday, a cure will be found.
And in the process, I am blessed to meet up with family and friends who have travelled with me and made up the tapestry of my life.
Yes, the Cape is Cool!
Read more here: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: NMB Business Chamber records surge in certificates of origin issued in Q1 - 26 May 2019
- Why Paul Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 26 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Weather forecast forKing Williams Town, Grand Kru (Liberia) - 26 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Identity of corpse found in Grahamstown still a mystery - 26 May 2019
- White chinned petrel – Algoa Bay - 26 May 2019