The golden half hour of light before the last Super Rugby game for the Southern Kings and Cheetahs. – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know. This image was a panoramic taken on my phone and uploaded to Instagram. Instagram is picky in terms of size so the image looks kinda lost. Check out MyPE on mid Monday morning for a whole selection of panoramic images of the stadium and the North End Lake precinct.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Will That be Enough Officers? - 28 March 2020
- Wait Until the Lockdown and Then Downgrade – Sneaky - 28 March 2020
- THIS is Where I Went to Recharge Before Lockdown - 27 March 2020
- Day 1 – What Happens to the Block? - 27 March 2020
- The Joint Custody Question - 26 March 2020