The golden half hour of light before the last Super Rugby game for the Southern Kings and Cheetahs. – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know. This image was a panoramic taken on my phone and uploaded to Instagram. Instagram is picky in terms of size so the image looks kinda lost. Check out MyPE on mid Monday morning for a whole selection of panoramic images of the stadium and the North End Lake precinct.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Entrepreneur Interview - 24 March 2018
- Volkswagen Nelson Mandela Bay Surf Pro to kick off 2018 City Surf Series - 23 March 2018
- Happiness is – 50 More Slots for Women - 23 March 2018
- A Black Elephant Spewing Manganese - 23 March 2018
- A Fortune Most Admired Company and Top Employer… in Uitenhage - 23 March 2018
Previous: You say Detuor I say Detour!