The golden half hour of light before the last Super Rugby game for the Southern Kings and Cheetahs. – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know. This image was a panoramic taken on my phone and uploaded to Instagram. Instagram is picky in terms of size so the image looks kinda lost. Check out MyPE on mid Monday morning for a whole selection of panoramic images of the stadium and the North End Lake precinct.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- EC SAPS Doubled up on Service on Mandela Day - 21 July 2017
- “Zuma and his cohorts conduct themselves in a way that represents a betrayal of the liberation movement” - 21 July 2017
- Motherwell Residents claim dumping site last cleared in December - 21 July 2017
- Accolades for East Cape Communications Company - 21 July 2017
- Traffic department equipment fixed - 21 July 2017
Previous: You say Detuor I say Detour!