TÜV NORD Hanover auditors Harald Brandt (1st from left) and Kay Jürgensen (centre) congratulate VWSA on the ISO9001:2015 certification with António Pinto (Production Director), Percy Smith (Human Resources Director) and John Loughead (VWSA Quality Assurance).
The Volkswagen Group South Africa’s manufacturing plant in Uitenhage was the first of the 119 production plants in the Volkswagen Group production network to receive the ISO9001:2015 standard certification from TÜV NORD Hanover.
Date: November 13, 2015 07:16
Click here for more: MyPE Images – MyPE (Latest images)
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Department moves to resolve Queenstown water woes - 18 September 2019
- Two security guards shot and wounded in New Brighton - 18 September 2019
- What to do when you can’t afford to cover your bond repayments? - 18 September 2019
- Bok Women excited to take the field against Spain in Despatch - 18 September 2019
- Will we hear; “Next Stop after Cabo Verde is Nelson Mandela Bay”? - 18 September 2019