Received the images you see below with a request for the informant to stay anonymous.
The note with the images says; “I took these pictures on Monday 19 February at about 13h45 on the road in the Port of Port Elizabeth leading to PEDSAC, NSRI. I thought it was illegal to use a fire hydrant to fill tankers. The hydrant connections were also leaking badly.”
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Understatement of the Year; “SOEs remain under pressure” - 20 November 2019
- 100 Free Tickets Available - 20 November 2019
- Organisation expanding expertise to the African diaspora - 20 November 2019
- Avoiding #JanuWorry - 20 November 2019
- Odwa Mtati appointed as CEO of SAIMI - 20 November 2019