At the bottom of an article on the Reuters site today I spotted in the SPONSORED STORIES section an advert saying; “Exposed: How Noah Really Made His Millions of Dollars!” and alongside an image of the popular South African Comedian – Trevor Noah – who catapulted to international fame when he succeeded Jon Stewart as the host of The Daily Show.
Now Jon Stewart was paid between R350 and R410 Million per annum so one would expect Trevor to be getting close to that figure. Add in the fact that Noah is reported to charge R3 Million for a personal appearance, earned R1 Million as the ‘Cell C CEO’ and has turned down many lucrative offers reported to be in the region of R5 Million then one would assume that if he was trading Binary Options then he would be making SERIOUS Cash.
After clicking through from the Reuters Sponsored Article I landed on an article published on a site called EuroMarket with the title; “Here’s How Noah Made Millions and How Anyone Can Copy His Success…”
But, instead of trying to sell us a book like; “Comedy for Dummies,” the writer, ‘Amanda Fischer’, slyly connects the dots and leads the reader on to a DIFFERENT South African – ‘Darren Lewis’ who recounts his amazing success and tells everyone that it only took him one week to make $1,075,235.50 using Banc de Binary options trading.
So tell us the truth Trevor; “Has this outfit ‘stolen’ your image and fame in order to fleece unsuspecting people or are you about to give up comedy to only trade Binary Options?”
The resonable man in me says that you would not endorse such an outfit nor would you give up fame along with hundreds of millions of dollars to endorse such a product. Time to unleash the lawyers methinks.
The URL’s for your lawyers Trevor:
- http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0ZR2IU (See screen grab above)
- http://euromarket.money/za2/index.php?s=227299669 (See screen grab below)
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Successful Completion of Bedford Primary School - 19 September 2019
- Say Hello to the New Volkswagen - 19 September 2019
- SMEs should manage and invest cash reserves wisely - 19 September 2019
- You are Invited to Strike for the Climate - 19 September 2019
- THIS is what is so Rotten in Politics and Humanity - 19 September 2019