Whilst filming a bait ball in Algoa Bay yesterday, Silke Schimpf photographed this Bryde’s Whale with a rope around it’s body. Silke says that there was also a buoy in the unfortunate creatures mouth.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Mpho Mokonyama - 22 May 2019
- Standard Bank IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa Entries Open - 21 May 2019
- Traditional welcome for Anna of The Ocean Race technical team - 21 May 2019
- Working on the pitch - 21 May 2019
- Is your business covered for loss of income? - 20 May 2019