Uitenhage: The Family Violence Child Protection and Sexual Offences Unit in Uitenhage is appealing to the community to assist them in tracing the man in the above identikit. Police believe he can assist them in a kidnapping and rape case that occurred in Kwanobuhle.
It is alleged that the 14-year-old victim was walking in Ponana Tini Road, Kwanobuhle on Friday, 20 January 2017 at about 14:00, when she was accosted by an unknown male. The suspect threatened her with a knife and dragged her into the bushes next to the road where he raped her. The suspect has been identified as labeled in the attachment. He is between 20 and 21-years-old. He is about 1.60m tall and is slender.
Anyone with information on his identity or whereabouts is urged to contact Detective Sergeant Llewellyn de Vries from the Uitenhage Family Violence Child Protection and Sexual Offences Unit on 072 730 5810.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Kings and Cheetahs go Down Against Irish - 17 February 2019
- Masualle – E Cape’s job creation efforts reaping rewards - 15 February 2019
- Let’s put the size of SA’s Automotive Market in Persepective - 15 February 2019
- Lisa Yengeni - 15 February 2019
- Living from pay cheque to pay cheque? - 15 February 2019