Well the (soon not to be) lone positive voice on the PE Waterfront web site seems to think that this could be “A good idea”.
Suggesting that the Harbour Festival be resurrected, PE Waterfront says:
In the ‘days of old’ the Port of Port Elizabeth used to hold a regular Harbour Festival – allowing the public into the Port to experience all that a maritime destination could offer.
We at PE Waterfront got to thinking that such a festival could be “Quite a good idea” so are now asking YOU to give us some suggestions below on what YOU would like to see at a Harbour Festival.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Caution – Rift Valley Fever Often Follows Good Rains - 21 January 2020
- Voice your opinion on the 2020 Budget - 21 January 2020
- Clyde Smithers Comments on the Most Beautiful Road Race - 21 January 2020
- Most Beautiful Road Race UNBOXING Video - 21 January 2020
- Why a Butterfly Tattoo? #alanusesbutterfliestopredictthewind - 21 January 2020