Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
The Ironman 70.3 World Championships were held on African soil for the first time this year. The fiercest race took place in the Friendly City of Nelson Mandela Bay in South Africa on the 1st and 2nd of September 2018. Have a look at some of the highlights of the Men’s Race…
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- I Lean – Team Sailing League Regatta - 20 January 2020
- Money from Lottery goes to cousin of National Lotteries Commission boss – News from GroundUp - 20 January 2020
- ‘Blame me,’ says coach Boucher as South Africa face humiliating England defeat – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 January 2020
- Cricket: Four players called up to bolster beleaguered South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 January 2020
- We will always put the people of Nelson Mandela Bay first - 20 January 2020