Residents are kindly requested to note that the electricity supply to the Kraggakamma substation will be interrupted on SUNDAY, 7 DECEMBER 2014 between the hours of 06h00 – 09h00. This is due to the completion of emergency repairs to the damaged 66000 volt overhead feeder line that will be done by the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality electricity and Energy engineers and technicians.
Areas that are serviced by the Kraggakamma Substation are as follows:
Buffelsfontein Rd, Buffelsfontein Old Age Home, Charlo, parts of Circular Drive and Fairview, Greenshields Park, Heugh Rd – 6th Ave to William Moffatt, Mangold Park (section) Mount Pleasant (Section), Overbaakens, Springfield (Section), Walmer – 6th Ave to William Moffatt, Walmer Downs, William Moffatt, Schoenmakerskop Pumps Line (“SPS” Line Code), Burt Drive (section) , Cotswold Area, Newton Park (west of 6th Ave), Fernglen, Framesby, Framesby Ext, Kabega Park, Linton Grange, Morningside from Opal Road towards Makro, Sunridge Park, Taybank, Vikingvale and Westering.
We sincerely apologise for this inconvenience.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- No ‘Christmas Box’ for Municipal Workers - 11 December 2018
- Walmer Area Water Shutdown - 29 November 2018
- Commitments from Bobani - 27 November 2018
- Gender-based violence has reached crisis levels in the Eastern Cape - 26 November 2018
- Temporary Closure of Koedoeskloof Landfill Site in Despatch - 19 November 2018