Residents are kindly requested to note that the electricity supply to Aloes Substation will be interrupted on SUNDAY, 14 DECEMBER 2014 between the hours of 07:00 – 17:00 to complete repairs to the 11kV bottom Bus Bars.
Areas bounded by: Markman Industrial area, Wells Estate, Bluewater Bay, Amsterdamhoek, Joost Park, Coega Village, Tankatara, Hougham Park, Dumbrody, Truckers Inn, ALC, AHK, CJP and HPK overhead lines. Surroundings between Swartkops River, Sundays River and Motherwell.
As there is no guarantee that supply will be off throughout the whole period stated installations in all premises must still be regarded as being live during these hours. We apologise for any inconvenience that will be caused by this interruption.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Mayor Appeals to Residents - 30 September 2019
- Rapid capture of rapist following law enforcement collaboration - 26 September 2019
- John Tallant Road Expansion Opens - 30 August 2019
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019