Residents are kindly requested to note that the electricity supply to Aloes Substation will be interrupted on SUNDAY, 14 DECEMBER 2014 between the hours of 07:00 – 17:00 to complete repairs to the 11kV bottom Bus Bars.
Areas bounded by: Markman Industrial area, Wells Estate, Bluewater Bay, Amsterdamhoek, Joost Park, Coega Village, Tankatara, Hougham Park, Dumbrody, Truckers Inn, ALC, AHK, CJP and HPK overhead lines. Surroundings between Swartkops River, Sundays River and Motherwell.
As there is no guarantee that supply will be off throughout the whole period stated installations in all premises must still be regarded as being live during these hours. We apologise for any inconvenience that will be caused by this interruption.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Nine alleged drunk drivers nabbed by Traffic and Metro Police - 1 December 2019
- Festive Season Safety operations focus bearing fruit - 21 November 2019
- Bay still firmly in grip of drought - 19 November 2019
- Planned maintenance at the Lorraine electricity substation to continue - 24 October 2019
- Three Bay beaches retain coveted Blue Flag status and two more in pilot phase - 24 October 2019