Boomtown is pleased to announce the promotion of Nick de Beer to Creative Group Head, and Lara-Anne Derbyshire moves from Creative Group Head to Strategist.
To fulfill client demand, Boomtown needed to secure the talent to expand the teams’ skill set and man-hours, Andrew MacKenzie, Boomtown MD explains: “Lara-Anne’s studies in psychology, her decade of creative experience and her analytical, process-driven approach will prove invaluable and add to the department.
“Strategy and consumer insight is vital to success, and an increasing number of clients are realising the value of investing in uncovering consumer insights to communicate effectively in an ever increasingly cluttered market place.”
Nick’s creative prowess has spurred internationally successful campaigns for Boomtown clients and has proven himself in leading teams through projects and delivering award-winning campaigns on time and in budget. “The step into creative group head is a natural one for Nick, and is an exciting career development for him. There will be new challenges, but we’re all looking forward to working with and supporting him in his new role.”
Submitted by: Kimberley Clare Ogden on behalf of Boomtown.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Savour the taste of a winter WINEderland – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Magnetic Storm brings Whispers of the Orient to Port Elizabeth with Jason Kieck - 19 July 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Dance remains a festival drawcard - 19 July 2018
- PE Business in the news: 5 reasons to take a foodie tour - 19 July 2018
- Mthatha news: President Cyril Ramaphosa to address Nelson Mandela centenary celebrations at Mvezo, Mthatha, in the Eastern Cape province - 19 July 2018