Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
(c) 2017/ 2012 Edward C. Lunnon Connie Faust (Ill 11 years | Physical Advantage CBD / Mental Deuce)
To my sister, Ingrid (from the Norse meaning Fair, Beautiful)
It’s your birthday up in heaven
And I’m wondering what you’ll do.
Will there be a celebration
And some cakes to honour you?
Are the kitchen angels busy
Breaking eggs and sifting flour?
Is the angel choir practicing
As it gets closer to the hour?
Is there ice cream made from snowflakes
And some sweet things made from clouds?
Will it be just you and Jesus,
Or all the happy crowds?
I won’t be there to hug you
Or to count my many beers,
And I’m sure I’ll feel lonely
As I shed some birthday tears.
But I know your heavenly birthday
Will be your best one ever!
Just remember, I still love you –
On your birthday, and forever!
Missing you, now and always!
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- TEDxPortElizabeth Salon 2: Breaking Barriers – Nelson Mandela Bay - 29 March 2020
- WATCH | Bok captain Siya Kolisi’s message to South Africans in lockdown – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 March 2020
- LIVE: Stricter measures expected as 209 more die from coronavirus in UK – Lockdown News - 29 March 2020
- Are you STILL confused by Mini Circles? - 29 March 2020
- “Our entire livelihoods are coming to a standstill” says waste picker – News from GroundUp - 29 March 2020