A short boat ride into Algoa Bay will present the traveller with some of the most incredible marine life ever. Where else in South Africa can you dive with sharks, get up close with a bait ball at the start of the Sardine Run, share speed and adventure with dolphins, get up close and personal with curious Orcas and see whales feeding off of bait balls?
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020
- Water From Air Project Receives Stars of Africa Award - 23 January 2020