A short boat ride into Algoa Bay will present the traveller with some of the most incredible marine life ever. Where else in South Africa can you dive with sharks, get up close with a bait ball at the start of the Sardine Run, share speed and adventure with dolphins, get up close and personal with curious Orcas and see whales feeding off of bait balls?
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Name this Game Lodge in the Eastern Cape - 18 November 2019
- Like an Alien UFO Blasting Heavy Metal Above your Home - 17 November 2019
- Backlinks – Huh? When are they a “Good Thing?” - 17 November 2019
- Is the Dairy Industry Horrific? - 17 November 2019
- Watching This Video Broke My Heart - 17 November 2019