Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
In the Heart of the Sea: the horrific true story behind Moby-Dick by Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: © Warner Brothers A man winds his way through the muck and mire of a 19th-century American port – Nantucket, centre of the world’s whaling industry. He knocks on a door, enters, and begs an exhausted looking man to tell him his story in exchange for his life savings. He’s heard rumours, he says, rumours […]
Read more here: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: Image from page 191 of “[Logbook of the Florida (Ship) of New Bedford, mastered by Joseph C. Little on voyage from 18 May 1851-26 May 1853]” (1851) – more Humpback Whale goodness curated by www.SardineRunPE.co.za Image by Internet Archive Book Images Identifier: logbookofflorida00flor Title: [Logbook of the Florida (Ship) of New Bedford, mastered by Joseph […]
Read more here: Click HERE to submit your blog to be part of this daily feature.
CLICK HERE to get a daily digest of PE Goodness straight into your inbox with the MyPE Monday to Friday Newsletter.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Head For The Hills 2019 – MyPR.co.za - 22 November 2019
- Dream11 Team Prediction Nelson Mandela Bay Giants vs Cape Town Blitz, Mzansi Super League – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 November 2019
- ‘Sex pest’ Breytenbach found at mother’s house near Mossel Bay – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 November 2019
- Madibaz ready to apply themselves at USSA chess week – MyPR.co.za - 21 November 2019
- PP complaint leads to arrest of suspects allegedly involved in Siyenza toilet scandal - 21 November 2019