Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
In the Heart of the Sea: the horrific true story behind Moby-Dick by Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: © Warner Brothers A man winds his way through the muck and mire of a 19th-century American port – Nantucket, centre of the world’s whaling industry. He knocks on a door, enters, and begs an exhausted looking man to tell him his story in exchange for his life savings. He’s heard rumours, he says, rumours […]
Read more here: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: Image from page 191 of “[Logbook of the Florida (Ship) of New Bedford, mastered by Joseph C. Little on voyage from 18 May 1851-26 May 1853]” (1851) – more Humpback Whale goodness curated by www.SardineRunPE.co.za Image by Internet Archive Book Images Identifier: logbookofflorida00flor Title: [Logbook of the Florida (Ship) of New Bedford, mastered by Joseph […]
Read more here: Click HERE to submit your blog to be part of this daily feature.
CLICK HERE to get a daily digest of PE Goodness straight into your inbox with the MyPE Monday to Friday Newsletter.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Nkonyeni hailed as a pillar of strength to young talent - 20 July 2019
- Bhisho News: Bench Talk / Off The Wire - 20 July 2019
- Makhanda News: Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Metaphors - 20 July 2019
- PE Business News: Transnet says it will take two weeks to clear backlog at Ngqura port - 20 July 2019
- Sanctor children do their part for Mandela Day – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2019